Skeleton keys are used for its ability to open all doors, allowing passage into those places that exist behind locked barriers. This is in reference, of course, to liminal spaces, and the spiritual realms of the unseen.
Keys also represent knowledge and access. And it’s important to note that they can both open doors and LOCK doors. Possessing a key is both about gaining access and setting boundaries.
USES ON THE ALTAR:
- For divination, the passageway ‘in’.
- The holder of the key is allowed access to all that is unseen
- A symbol for sealed or locked away secrets – an anchor in an obscuration spell
- An initiatory tool held by the one that has gained access into specific spaces on the other side
- A talisman in a protection spell
- The amulet of the Traveler
- Can be hung at doorways of your home for protection
- Removing blocks
- Opening roads
- Calling spirits
- Iron Keys are perfect for Ogun altars
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.
Not sure where to start? We can help you with recommendations on tools or books that would be right for you! Book a virtual consultation, its a 15 minute video call that's FREE.
Learn about different aspects of the many different African Spiritual Systems in our Spiritual Compendium. Have a topic you would like to see discussed more? Send it to email@example.com